Care: Before, During, and After The Ride
- Apply sunscreen before donning your apparel to allow sunscreen to dry. Once dressed, avoid spraying garments to keep from damaging fabrics.
- Avoid abrasion like cracked saddles and Velcro to keep your garments from snagging.
- After each ride, hang your garments in a well-ventilated environment or wash them immediately. Do not hang the garments in the direct sunlight. Never store damp, sweaty clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bag).
Wash: Immediately After the Ride
- Close all zippers and wash inside out or in a garment bag for longer-lasting, vibrant colors.
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in cold or lukewarm water (max. 30° C/86° F).
- Do not use scented detergents, Woolite, bleach, softeners, or any laundry additive.
- Dry garments flat or hanging (not in the sun) and do not twist, wring out, or tumble dry.