Better for the environment. Better for your backside. Better for every ride today and tomorrow and beyond.
Evolved and redesigned for 2020, The New Comp HP blends the comfort and support you expect from Voler, with new sustainably sourced and green fabrics that the future demands. This updated version features a 3D pre-molded shape and an integrated EIT Carbonium fabric top for a smooth, seamless, anatomic design that wicks heat and moisture while reducing friction and hot spots. The pad varies in density and thickness from a supportive 11-millimeter under the sit bones to a 3-mm body-molding perimeter.
The chamois combines a soft, anti-microbial Eco Performance Fabric with the supportive padding you demand for all-day comfort for long road, gravel and trail rides. It's been worn by our elite athletes at Leadville, DK 200, and numerous other ultra endurance races. The pad’s cutting-edge manufacturing process reduces production waste by 40%. The other 60% is recycled as green insulation for housing. The new Comp HP is better for the environment, better for your backside, better for every ride today and tomorrow and beyond.
Featured in the Black Label Bibs, Cache Bibs, Jet Escape Bibs, Velocity Bibs and Full Custom Orders.